“Good health is good business” which is why here at The Mill, from the 23rd of September to the 3rd of October, we hosted a two week long Wellness program to allow staff to undertake a wide range of health focused initiatives and learn about their bodies and minds during talks various talks. From early morning Yoga to skin checks, there was something for everyone on the agenda;
- - A specialist skin cancer nurse was available throughout the day to check moles for any signs of skin cancer.
- - A mindfulness practitioner hosted a series of workshops to help staff master the mind and increase focus, reduce their response to stress and help with greater happiness and wellbeing. They experienced attention training exercises to unlock their full potential and left with a range of techniques to help refresh and calm the mind.
- - Highly esteemed Harley Street nutritionist Kate Cook was available throughout the day for private consultations to discuss nutrition and health.
- - Staff were treated to shoulder massage appointments by an experienced massage therapist.
- - Also on offer were Yoga and Pilates classes and a free weekly trial to the Virgin Active gym.
- - In addition to this entire was scattered with organic and healthy treats which were kindly provided by Planet Organic.